Transportation to and from Raleigh-Durham airport can be purchased through the website at the time of registration or can be added at a later time. We can transport your camper from the airport to camp regardless of arrival time as long as he arrives on the day his camp session begins. We can also transport your camper from camp to the airport for a flight at any time as long as he departs the day his session ends. Campers who arrive before their session begins, stay after their session ends, or stay in town in between sessions must make their own travel and lodging arrangements as we do not have access to the dorms or the staff support to accommodate campers when camp is not in session.
The cost for transportation to/from RDU (Raleigh-Durham Airport) is $10 each way or $30 each way for campers who are considered unaccompanied minors by the airline on which they are traveling. Different airlines have different policies regarding the age of unaccompanied minors. It is important that we know if your child is traveling as an unaccompanied minor and you are using our transportation service as this requires one of our camp staff to meet your camper at the gate upon arrival for his arriving flight and/or wait with your camper until the plane departs for his departing flight. Additionally, it is important that you check with your airline on the forms and fees associated with unaccompanied minor travel and that these forms and fees be taken care of well in advance. The camp cannot be responsible for filling out the airline forms or for covering the additional airline fees.
Directions to Duke Golf Course
From RDU Airport (and Points East)
1. Exit the Airport on Westbound I-40
2. After 4 miles, merge on to NC-147N towards Durham/Downtown Exit No. 279B
3. After 8.5 miles, exit Chapel Hill Street, Exit No. 13
4. Chapel Hill Street becomes Duke University Road
5. Proceed to dead end, turn right on HW 751
6. At next stop light (Science Drive), turn left into golf course.
From points north traveling on S I-85
1. Exit 15-501 Bypass South
2. On 15-501, Exit at HW 751, turn left at the light
3. Proceed to third light (Science Dr.) and turn right into course.
From points south traveling on N I-85
1. Exit on HW 751, Exit No. 170
2. Turn right at first light.
3. Go three miles and at the fourth light, turn right on Science Drive into golf course.